Become Her Slave!

My once-vanilla wife now loves keeping me as her chaste slave. Learn how to get some Femdom in your life too!

Friday, 25 November 2011

Newish chastity device, "Dick Cage"

Over on Fetlife.com, somebody linked to the Dick Cage chastity device.

There are a lot of subtle things about the design that I like the look of. The ball ring is really wide so that the balls sit a long way forward along the shaft. To me that looks like a security improvement compared to the CB range. I still don't believe it's 100% secure, though.

4 comments:

  1. I've just taken delivery of one of these.

    It'll be interesting to compare it to my Bon4 device, which is the closest I have to it (I have half a dozen devices). Will let you know!

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been checking reviews, and I suspect it's no more secure than any other ball gripper.

    I have, however, been tinkering with the idea of catching a hank of pubic hair in the locking pins. Don't have a 'gripper, so haven't experimented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean Baptiste - you had an odd link in your post which looked spammy so I deleted it. Feel free to repost without the link!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!