Wednesday 3 October 2012

Review of How to be a Roman Dominatrix

I've just realised that Amazon doesn't let you post anonymous reviews! So, unless you use a dedicated account for buying erotica and sex guides, you are unlikely to review my work on Amazon.

The good news is that you can post in other places. Goodreads, for example, is a safe place to post reviews of adult material without outing yourself to Entire World.

You can also post on forums. "Sal1972" was sufficiently enthused by my Femdom manual for vanilla women with submissive partners that he posted a review on Fetlife:
Just finished an interesting story that i found on Amazon and was able to down load to my Kindle. "How to be Roman Dominatrix" by Giles English.
And before so one says "were does a guy get off telling a Women how to be a Dom"
It is not the ultimate, be all answer, you name to it bible, etc. But perhaps for a couple new to the "sport" might be a fun starting place, just a thought.
Reviews mean an awful lot to me. I wrote my manuals to help other people, and it's always a relief and a thrill when people find them useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!