Wednesday 22 January 2014

Threw out my old DIY chastity belt

I stare at the black plastic cup with its webbing spider legs. "I'm not ever going to wear this again, am I?"

Xena looks up from the box of old postcards she's sorting. "Well, throw it out."

"A cool solution to the locking problem. Eventually
I had a fully adjustable locking chastity belt,
like a hi-tech version 
of the Victorian ones."
"But it took five years to develop." Five years of small improvements. Polymer clay for the tube, polypropylene webbing for the harness. A cool solution to the locking problem. Eventually I had a fully adjustable locking chastity belt, like a hi-tech version of the Victorian ones.

I was pretty proud of myself. However, any sort of belt is unforgiving on  a middle aged back, and it took too long to get on. My new Chinese chastity cage is takes seconds to lock in place, is much easier to go out and about in. And, if I want secure, then there's my pubic hair chastity security fix.

Earlier I binned my home made fetters. Nice leather things but much much more trouble than the Velcro webbing kit I got from Amazon--which is why the leather acquired mildew.

 She's busy with her task and does not see me
staring at her elegant neck or tracing her figure 
We BDSMers are almost mainstream now. It's almost always cheaper and easier to hit Google for a particular sex toy or piece of bondage equipment than to spend the time gathering craft materials, and more time tinkering.

I glance over a Xena. She's busy with her task and does not see me staring at her elegant neck or tracing her figure through her yoga pants. My cock swells in its cage which I won't be removing for another twelve hours.

I toss the old chastity belt in the rubbish bag, along with the cheap but plugs that fell apart in the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!