Become Her Slave!

My once-vanilla wife now loves keeping me as her chaste slave. Learn how to get some Femdom in your life too!

Thursday, 22 May 2014

How we ended up in a Female Led Relationship Part 3: The Withering of the Vanilla

(I'm backtracking to work out how we ended up in a Female Led Relationship --  see part  1. )

This is where it gets blurry because the stages were often to do with accepting a change that had already happened.

Stage 9: Routinely using the Demerit Counter outside Femdom time (around two months ago)

...enough demerits to
merit a whipping!
In the lead up to our romantic weekend, I was concerned I would not have enough demerits to merit a whipping.

"How about you set me tasks and assign demerits if I fail?" I said. "not routine things... extra things you want."

"OK," said Xena. "For a start I'm sick of the way the area around the coffee machine is always a mess."

"Right," I said, already getting hard.

It turned out there were a lot of areas ripe for improvement, and I racked up enough demerits for a spectacularly painful whipping at the end of our weekend.

When the weekend was over, since it seemed a good way of making a game out of the housework, we just continued. We are still using the demerit counter. (See stage 12, below.)

Stage 10:  Indefinite Chastity (around two months ago)

Xena had taken control of my orgasm a few weeks before our romantic weekend. However, that was just supposed to be a kind of setup for a kinky couple of days in a seaside cottage.

she was more interested in me being chaste than
having any particular release date.
When we came back, there were always reasons for me not having an orgasm, including the need to administer my demerits first.

More recently Xena admitted that she was more interested in me being chaste than having any particular release date. If this isn't permanent chastity, it's certainly indefinite!

So that's how it came about that this week I passed the 100th day without an orgasm.

Stage 11: Holy Trainer 2, a practical chastity device  (around two months ago)

The new Holy Trainer 2 came out. We were fresh back from our romantic weekend, so I risked asking Xena if we could invest in one. As soon as it arrived, I locked up overnight as a test, then just got into the habit. After five nights we finally talked about it and Xena admitted that this was now my standing order.

I ended up perpetually enslaved because
I was perpetually chaste
For several years, I'd always worn a chastity device when slaving, Xena just acted as if it worked the other way around.

Dear reader, I ended up perpetually enslaved because I was perpetually chaste!

All this was only possible because there was clearly no downside to wearing the Holy Trainer 2.

I didn't chafe, never had to make odd adjustments, nor did it hamper my movements. Xena could order me to wear it without storing up trouble for herself (her sleepy mode is Hermit so she hates me making a fuss).

Stage 12: Accepting that the relationship had to revolve around Xena anyway (around two months ago)

I realized this between our sabbatical and our weekend away.

Xena wanted a foot massage. I wasn't in slave mode, so gave her the massage but insisted on conversation, which caused a row. Kink or no kink, Xena had had a long day at work and needed just to switch off.

The economy had pitched me into the role of
old-fashioned housewife and I damn
well needed to live up to it!
I realized afterward that me being unemployed (except for the odd contract doing what I do) means that it was my job to be supportive and that support and submission are often indistinguishable!

The next time, I just submitted and rubbed her feet even though there had been no formal switch into slave mode.

During our romantic weekend we talked about how to make Xena's life easier and I finally got that she needed to come home to a tidy clean house with food in the fridge and a meal on the table. The economy had pitched me into the role of old-fashioned housewife and I damn well needed to live up to it!

At the time I responded that we'd make a game of it and that she could use the demerit counter once we were back. (See above, Stage 9).

A couple of weeks after the romantic break, I realized that I had painted myself into a corner:

  • Xena now controlled the sex. Without the Femdom, intimacy would consist of massages, cunnilingus if I was lucky, and me jerking off. Being her slave was actually sexier and more dignified, even without the orgasm.
  • Xena now controlled my chores. Without the Femdom, she would still be calling the shots domestically, and still getting irritated when things weren't done. Being her slave was actually less stressful, since she no longer felt uncomfortable telling me what to do, I could accept the chores and do them cheerfully, and demerits and a beating were actually better for our relationship than a background irritation.

Only my professional and social life remained. However, one is limited by the economy, the other by the need to support her.

So really, I didn't have any sort of choice. I could be a disgruntled, henpecked  middle-aged husband who didn't get any sex, or contented compliant husband and sometime slave.

Stage 13: Accepting we are in a 24/7 Female Led Relationship (a perhaps month ago) 

 ...we were in a Female
Led Relationship
I'm vague about this because it happened over several conversations. 

There was no single tipping point. Whenever Xena pushed the limits, I would mutter about having no choice anyway.

Eventually, as I knelt on the floor massaging her feet, I pointed out the obvious: we were in a Female Led Relationship.

Xena laughed and agreed. She said she liked things this way.

Now all we had to do was make the FLR work properly.

However, that's for another series of posts!

Reading back what I've written, I realize these entries have been drier than my usual writing style. I guess it's hard to write a summary report and still sound interesting.

I'll try to be perkier in the next and last post of this series when I try to make sense of it all and come to some conclusions. (See Part 4)

In the mean time, how about introducing some Female Centered Femdom to your relationship?

2 comments:

  1. "So really, I didn't have any sort of choice. I could be a disgruntled, henpecked middle-aged husband who didn't get any sex, or contented compliant husband and sometime slave."

    This is the illusion of no choice surely? It's really consensual and all about choice, right? And what happens if you find a job or decide you want to change the dynamic? Or get tired of 24/7. Can you change things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had had a choice between a (1) vigorous vanilla sex life OR (2) chaste FLR, then that would have been a real choice because they are both attractive to me. Since option #1 wasn't available I don't think it was much of a choice.

    If I want to change things, I think it's back to crappy option 1. If I get a good job... well that might tip things.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!