Thursday 28 August 2014

Writing erotica while in chastity

...so horny I'm almost
hallucinating as I typed!
I'm between gigs, so we're a bit penniless. Xena wants me to put more effort into finishing my erotica pieces and then selling them.

We "agreed" I'd write 4,000 words a day, a demerit for every 500 under, a "slave point" for every 1000 over.

Xena rang for a chat
at lunch...
Yesterday I wrote 4,500 words and was almost quivering with lust as I gave Xena her bedtime foot rub.

This morning I wrote another 3,000. At one point I was squirming in my chair, whimpering and still writing.

I was so horny I was almost hallucinating as I typed!

...all I could think about...
All I really wanted to do was run to the bedroom for a wank... did I mention that I don't get to come until next Wednesday, and that's assuming Xena doesn't have an orgasm before then.

Xena rang for a chat at lunch and laughed at my situation, and all I could think about was her naked and me going down on her...


Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!