Saturday 16 May 2015

So do I need to write a new self help book?

Recent conversations have made me wonder about this.

In days gone by, a lot of forum postings were along the lines of, "Help! How do I introduce my vanilla wife to Femdom??" The Vanilla Dominatrix answers that question: carefully tailored baby steps.

Then posts like this turned up; "I've agreed to dominate my husband. OMG what do I do?" And that's what The Roman Dominatrix is for. It's all about empowering the female partner to get the most out of Femdom. It also plunges the couple straight in at the deep end of power exchange, then phases in the kink.

Now, however, things seemed to have changed. Women seem more open to Femdom, but expect their men to help shape the relationship. The questions now seem focused on making it work.

Hmmm.


Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!