Friday 1 August 2014

Femdom phone tease

...despite being in her forties, my wife reminds me of one of those
bubbly flappers I so love.

Find out how to get some of this in your life!
"That's cheap," says Xena. I can hear her footsteps in the background. She's walking home.

We're talking about a new kettle at a local bargain store. "I don't think it's a counterfeit," I say. "I've had several cups of tea and I'm fine..." I throw her a line in case she wants to play; "...except this odd erectile dysfunction."

Xena giggles and despite being in her forties, my wife reminds me of one of those bubbly flappers I so love.  "I think that's caused by other issues."

 I might as well have stepped through
 a door to one of my fantasy worlds.
My penis comes alive in its chastity device. "Which reminds me, you're mean..." I say, squirming.

"Of course I am."

"...that thing you said last night." (After a beating me and making me help her masturbate, she told me to go to sleep without thinking about the big dildo going in and out of her vagina.) "Have you any idea how hard it is not to think of it? I suddenly start to drift off and I think, Oh good, I've stopped thinking about it and then WHAM! And this morning and all the way into town. And back!"

Xena sounds gleeful. "And there's nothing you can do about it."

Now my chastity device is so tight I can barely stand. "Oh god. Oh god."


Buy the ultimate vanilla-to-femdom
how-to book right now!
"Just think," says Xena. "You have ten demerits already. What will happen tonight...?"

I slump into a chair and clutch my imprisoned groin. "Help..." I say and I mean it. I'm so far out of my comfort zone on this that I might as well have stepped through a door to one of my fantasy worlds.

I tell her about blogging last night, and how many hits we're getting -- which seems to please her -- then ask if she'll pick up desert and cheese from the shops.

Xena is not pleased. She gives me a demerit over the phone. And that was just for the cheese.

(What happened next...)



Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!