Friday 21 March 2014

Holy Trainer 2.0 (2014) Review: First impressions

"Omigod I never want to take this thing off!"
Find out how to get some of this in your life!
"Omigod I never want to take this thing off!"

I'm looking at myself in the mirror. The new Holy Trainer, a "gift" from Xena, sits on my genitals like it belongs.

The absence of a padlock makes it at once more pleasing on the eye and more scary. It also has a designed rather than engineered feel.

Later that evening I show it to my wife.

"It looks pretty good," she says.
Find out how to get some of this in your life!
"It looks pretty good," she says.

It's the first time my wife has said anything positive about the various chastity devices I've worn and her praise makes me want to preen.

So, OK, it passes the aesthetics test. It does look good.

What else? Mostly everything Thumper said in his review of the earlier version of the Holy Trainer.

I can pee standing up while wearing the Holy Trainer with no problem. I took Thumper's advice and went for the smaller version so that it was snug. The head of my dick generally fits the end nicely and the slit lines up with the slot. If I'm a bit shriveled due to the British climate, I can press the tube in towards my body and the slit automatically lines up.

It's comfortable, scarily "you never need take this off ever again" comfortable. Smooth contours and snug fit mean that it's pretty much what you'd get if you - God forbid! - daubed your dick with plastic; it lies naturally, neither sticking out too much nor squishing your balls into an odd shape. I slept the night in it with no problem, and no morning wood grief.

The small version is sized just about the same as the A080 Chinese device from DHGate, though it fits more snugly and lies better.

EDIT: Be careful with ring sizing.

It's secure; not escape proof, because ball traps aren't but the snug fit, the shape of the tube, the raised and forward position of the A-ring, and a neat little projection at the opening, make it proof against casual fingers and probably impossible to escape when hard. The slot at the end is just wide enough for hygiene, but short enough to prevent stimulation of the underside of the head of the penis.

Will it break or chafe? I suspect not. However, only time will tell. Longer review next week, I think.

EDIT: It did break, three times! Twice the company replaced the device. If you are only using the device from time to time, it's still a pretty good deal. However, you might want to wait for the Holy Trainer 3. 
UPDATE: The replacement is fine after nearly 6 months, so I suspect they've fixed their materials.

Other Reviews of the Holy Trainer Chastity Device



Don't resign yourself to wearing a device in secret, or -- worse -- reading reviews and never buying! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

6 comments:

  1. I purchased the Holy Trainer 2.0 based primarily off this review. It's everything you promised and more. It's secure enough, comfortable, I've worn it for days without issue. None of the issues I had with the CB3000/6000 line.

    The one thing is that it's not completely hidden. Maybe it's because I purchased the normal size. The lock has a bump that sticks out at an odd point. If I'm in jeans it's ok, but it's very noticeable in shorts or sweat pants. It would be much better if they were able to move the lock back a half inch to sit either on top or behind the ring.

    If you're in the US buy it from Kept4Her.com it's cheaper, no customs and they were terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it worked out for you! I take these reviews seriously because I am well aware that people don't have much budget for these things.

      How was the finish? One or two of the replacements they sent me had seams inside that needed sanding down.

      If they moved the lock back, it would dig into the pubis when you sat, I think. They probably need a better locking system if it's to be unobtrusive. Yes, I guess the bump will be visible under skin-fitting clothing.

      Delete
  2. The finish was fine. Kind of dull/matte in a couple places where they sanded.

    It's visible in loose sweat pants. I think it's because of the part that juts back under the ring. I think if that were sanded down the locking portion wouldn't be forced out.

    If you look at the lock as if it were a tear drop, I'm saying move the big part of the tear drop to the top of the tube as opposed to where it is now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think I see it now. I wonder if the Holy Trainer 3 will be different.

      Delete
  3. Any idea when the version 3 will be out? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid not. However you might find it worthwhile looking at the Custom Chastity range I've been reviewing: http://becomeherslave.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Custom%20Chastity

      Delete

Tell me what you think!