Friday 14 March 2014

How to make your cheap Chinese Chastity Device comfortable

I wore my A081 chastity device 24/7 during our intense Femdom sabbatical.

At first it was great. A cage lets you do things, go places, a full belt doesn't (which is why I threw away my old DIY chastity device). The pubic hair anti-pullout fix worked fine.

However, after a while I started to chafe... badly. Worse, "morning wood" felt like my cock was trying to rip off my testicles.

My first response was "Damn it, if this is my sex life, then I'm getting a decent device." I probably will - the Holy Trainer Version 2 looks good.

However, remember the bit about being semi-employed? It's not easy to justify blowing so much cash on a sex toy.

So, when I got home, I set about making the device I had comfortable. It was surprisingly easy:

  • I already had a neoprene strip as a shroud for the bolt.
  • A soft plastic pipe salvaged from a plumbing part fitted neatly around the slightly larger A-ring I had from an earlier device. (Very important to bevel the edges so that they squash into each other when you close it, thus avoiding pinching.)

This is what the end result looked like:

It feels much much more comfortable. Morning wood is no problem whatsoever - I just lie in bed and flashback to all the hot Femdom I've been experiencing :)

Even so, the cage end bruises my cock if I keep I getting aroused and even with the shroud, the locking post digs into my pubis when I bend over. These are not short term issues, but I think in the long run I want a Holy Trainer.

EDIT: I now have a Holy Trainer 2 Male Chastity Device. Read my reviews!

Why not introduce some Female Centered Femdom to your relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!