Monday 8 September 2014

My wife really likes me to kneel in the corner at bedtime!

We spent yesterday tidying
up our garden for the onset
 of Autumn, Xena
giving orders
 
Find out how to get some of this in your life!
We spent yesterday tidying up our garden for the onset of Autumn, Xena giving orders but not explicit Femdom; our garden is pretty private, but Xena worries about her voice carrying or somebody popping their head over the fence, which is sensible enough I think.

I was anticipating some more intense Femdom in the evening, but Xena fell asleep while I was kneeling in the corner.

I waited ten minutes in an agony of indecision.

Would she be cross if I didn't come to bed?

She's sensitive to me trying to piggyback my masochism off normal life, and also gets cross if I try to land her with extra responsibility; would she feel it a burden to remember to tell me to come to bed before drifting off?

Eventually I decided to at least turn off her reading light and put her tablet on the bedside table. I rolled forward onto my knees.

Xena's eyes snapped open.
"Back in your corner."

Find out how to get some of this in your life!
Like a movie vampire, Xena's eyes snapped open. "Back in your corner."

Later, when she did call me to bed, I said, "Sorry, I don't know what to do when you fall asleep."

"Stay sitting in the corner," she said with no hint of hesitation.

"By sitting I take it you mean kneeling?" I said.

"Yes," she said. "But if you are sure I am asleep, you may change position."

I settled down with a profound sense of relief, two ambiguities solved. First, the practical one. I now know what to do.

The second, subtler. I now know for sure that the corner thing is as much for her as for me. I'm not just being humored. That thought kept me hard inside my Holy Trainer for quite a while as I drifted into sleep.


Don't resign yourself to just reading other people's Femdom adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

4 comments:

  1. Very refreshingly down to earth and realistic. Very much helps me recognize that I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed this! Thankyou! Yes, you are not alone... and nor am I.

      Delete
  2. I would suggest you learn to sleep in such a position. If you are put there by your Mistress, it is her decision when you should move...not yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not entirely practical - our house is not quite warm enough.

      However, these days I have a 15 minute sand timer. So if she falls asleep while I massage her, I retreat to the corner and wait while it runs out.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!