|...it's also got an illustration of a working |
male chastity belt!
It's an amazing if depressing book, all about the stupid things doctors foisted on mostly vulnerable people in times gone by.
It's also got an illustration of a working male chastity belt!
I remember just staring as, paradoxically, my penis lurched to attention.
"I have to have one of these! But how...!"
|An example exists in the Prague sex |
However, that illustration was like a key turning in my head, unlocking a fetish I didn't know I had, a fetish I had no way of satisfying. I had two options, find one in some auction -- really unlikely! -- or make my own.
Making my own was also unlikely, but I did it eventually, progressing from hard cups good for an hour or so, to -- about ten years later -- a locking belt with a penis cage or prison I could pee out of. The final version was good for 48 hour wear, but not practical for daily living so once I embraced ball-trap devices, I threw it out.
Looking back recently, I started wondering what would have happen had I been more plugged in to the Fetish world?
Answer, practically nothing.
It turns out that pre the CB2000, there were a handful of boutique full belt makers. Otherwise it was all DIY enthusiasts crafting their own.
How did we get from there to here?
The Mysterious Flourising of Male ChastityIt's odd.
You have male chastity belts appearing in the 19th century as anti-masturbation devices forced on lunatics and young men... though one does wonder.
Nothing for nearly a century; no easily available devices as sex toys, no popular idea that they might function as sex toys... not like the popular stereotypes of whip wielding dominatrices and cringing bankers swapping their pinstriped suits for latex gimp-wear.
|...or even the primitive CB2000|
What on earth is going on?
I encountered the idea in those naive pre-Internet days when Catwoman was pretty much the only Femdom image we had but my immediate and visceral reaction to that picture suggests that there's something innately attractive about male chastity.
Women who like Orgasms but not Penises
|70% of my past girlfriends didn't really|
need my penis, and 40% didn't really want it.
- Three really liked fucking and were easily orgasmic penis in vagina.
- One was orgasmic with tongue, claimed to like fucking, but only got herself off through muscular action if she felt like it, which was never.
- Two were sensual and orgasmic, but we never got around to sex so I deduce were in no rush.
- Three were orgasmic with tongue or fingers, but for psychological reasons -- past bad experiences, religious hangups, fear of pregnancy -- didn't really feel comfortable with penetrative sex. (I only actually had sex with one of them, and it always came as a reward for services rendered.)
- One was orgasmic with tongue, but found intercourse physically painful and though sexually confident, had not yet approached her doctor about this, suggesting that she didn't mind or that the pain was an excuse.
- A third of women really like penetration, are enthusiastic fuck-bunnies.
- A third of women welcome penetration for (perfectly valid) emotional or psychological reasons.
- A third of women may grudgingly tolerate penetration for the same reasons but ultimately find it too messy, too intrusive or two disquieting, e.g. due to ingrained fear of pregnancy or disease.
The future of male chastity devices
2. Male Chastity will become a Youth Thing
3. Male Chastity Devices will be Cheaper and Better
|Oxballs recently produced a stretch-to-fit |
rubber device for less than the price of
a good vibrator.
Update: Tom Allen talks about another chastity device sighting on mainstream media.
Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her.