Tuesday 28 July 2015

New erotica series!

Xena... forbade me to have an orgasm
until I got some more books out there!
To be honest, actually being in a Female Led Relationship, and in ongoing chastity, has made it hard to write erotica.

In the past, my erotica always had an element of manifesto or wish fulfillment. Part of me wanted desperately to swap places with the main character. I'd still take a sabbatical in my alternate Femdom flapper world if I could, but really I'm now living the Femdom life.

My erotica was also built of masturbation fantasies. Nowadays, I don't get to masturbate very often, and when I do, I'm fantasizing about the cool things Xena and I have done for real.

So I don't need erotica the way I used to and my various grand plans sort of went by the by.

A few weeks ago, Xena noticed this and simply forbade me to have an orgasm until I got some more books out there! It's been something like thirty days now!

However, I have a series drafted, and I've put the first one out.
What would happen if you took part in a Charity Roman Slave Auction while secretly wearing a male chastity device?Brett is “bought” by the bossy Pippa, a posh young lady of statuesque proportions who wants a male slave to add zest to her woman-only toga party. She also secretly plans to have her first time with him and has no idea that he is locked up for the night...Can he cope with an evening of pent-up lust and humiliation? What will she make of his chastity device? And, when his fantasy collides with reality, will Brett enjoy being beaten and used?Will he willingly be enslaved by Posh Totty? Read episode one and find out!Short Story. About 5,000 words.
Writing chastity erotica while chaste... it's quite an experience!


Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!