Wednesday 17 February 2016

I can do naked star jumps in my new chastity device! (Custom Chastity initial review)

I can do naked star jumps in my new tailored chastity device Custom Chastity!

Better, yet, I woke up this morning with my cock still perfectly better into the thing's web of surgical nylon. There was no messing around with a Q-tip; I could just pee. Getting into it didn't need the stocking trick either.

So the device arrived. It's tough, eggshell smooth, and fits like a spooking thing designed by HR Geiger.

You may have noticed that Custom Chastity have this bonkers advert showing young men doing cool physical activities - A chastity device needn't stop you living life to the full... It reminded me a bit of those ads for women's sanitary products - Time of the month? No problem! Watch me walk the dog while roller-skating:



But now I'm starting to believe that all the dudes in the advert are actually wearing a one of their male chastity devices!

And it's oddly validating.

More once I've put it through its paces.


Learn how to how to walk the same Femdom path with your partner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!